Fall 2022 Hardlines Strategies

The open house brought a crowd, and attendees received door prizes, discounts, giveaways, food and machine demonstrations; one lucky grand prize winner received a $500 in-store shopping spree. “We were very pleased with the turnout,” Marion says. “It feels great to be supported by the community.” With product vendors offering additional information to curious attendees, a cotton candy machine and rows of tables for visitors to sit and enjoy meals, the operation’s open house served as a great way to bring the community together while informing customers on the businesses’ offerings. Optimizing Offerings Arthur, Illinois, maintains a population of around 2,300 residents. Legacy Building Supply’s customer base is 80% contractor while the remaining 20% fall into the DIY segment.

Legacy Building Supply’s open house introduced the community to the broad spectrum of products and services the company offers.

Stop By Booth # 622

28 Fall 2022 • Hardlines Strategies

Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter creator